Providing Business Intelligence as a Service to the UK Public Sector London- Amtex Solutions Limited today announced that it has been awarded a place on G-Cloud iii Framework from Government Procurement Service, an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office.
This framework agreement will allow Amtex Solutions Ltd to continue to supply a wide and expanding range of Business Intelligence and Data Management software as a service (SaaS) solutions to the UK Public Sector, who will in turn benefit from lower costs, reduced procurement times, a simplified tendering process and a genuinely open and competitive marketplace. We aim to provide effective solutions to enhance the saving opportunities for the Public Sector.
Marie-Helene Durif, Head of Sourcing and Category Management – ICT, at the Government Procurement Service, said “At the Government Procurement Service our priority is to provide procurement savings for organisations across the UK public sector.
WebFOCUS Cloud Express brings one of the world’s leading and trusted BI toolsets to the G-Cloud framework. BARC, Gartner, Ventana and other research companies recognize the Information Builders’ WebFOCUS platform as one of the leading business analytics, business intelligence and data integration platforms.
WebFOCUS Cloud Express provides a secure turnkey solution for business analytics, business intelligence, data discovery, data visualization and enterprise reporting. It is delivered as a SaaS service with an embedded data warehouse based on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and wizard based data integration that automatically uploads data and generates dashboards and reports that are delivered to e-mail clients, mobile devices and web browsers.
“Information Builders have formed our partnership with Amtex Solutions with a clear focus in mind to deliver on the expectations of the public sector for business analytics, offering a uniquely responsive, flexible and dynamic platform for all the Public Sector’s business intelligence requirements.” Says Peter Walker – UK & Ireland Country Manager – Information Builders UK Ltd.
“Information Builders have prepared an Express version of our flagship product WebFOCUS that is both very easy to use and yet extensible to handle full production applications. We are delighted to bring this product to the UK market with the G-Cloud program.” Says Gerry Cohen the CEO of Information Builders.
The WebFOCUS platform is used by UK public sector organisations including Central North West London NHS Trust, Greater Manchester Police, Debt Management Office and the Northern Ireland Civil Service.
WebFOCUS Cloud Express allows public sector entities to leverage high-performance, full-featured business intelligence capabilities, such as:
* 100 percent web-based deployment – no additional client hardware or software to install or maintain.
* A single web-based environment for accessing and using all reporting, dashboards, and analysis capabilities.
* Wizard-style interfaces that lower the barrier to entry, simplifying all phases of the data definition and reporting process.
* User-friendly development tools that eliminate the need for SQL coding or object-oriented development expertise.
* Access to all the data across the organization via more than 26 pre-built data adapters.
* Distribution of reports and dashboards to users across all mobile platforms (Android and iOS) and web browsers in support of New Ways of Working initiatives.
* E-Mail reports and dashboards to individuals or workgroups.
* Open APIs supporting REST, XML and JSON for external system and content integration.
* Deployed on an IL2 compliant cloud infrastructure (IL3 later in year).
* ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified operations.
* 99.995% up-time guarantee.
* Highly secure IL2 environment for your data with virus protection advanced router level firewalling, denial of service (DoS) protection, regular security vulnerability assessment and scanning.
Amtex Solutions will be demonstrating the WebFOCUS Cloud Express BI offering on the Memset IL2 compliant cloud at the Think G-Cloud 2013 conference London 18th June 2013.
Amtex Solutions Ltd (http://www.amtexsystems.com/webfocuscloudexpress/) is a UK based provider of cloud software and services through the G-Cloud framework. The company has innovative cloud based solutions that include: Associative Information Management, Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Services, Geographic Data Management, Governance Risk and Compliance and Specialist Cloud Services. Amtex Solutions Ltd is a part of the Amtex Group, which through its various subsidiaries and holdings has interests spread out in Americas, Europe and Asia with an annual turnover of over US $60 million. The Amtex Group also owns and manages companies in UK, USA, India and Singapore that do Business Process Outsourcing, Call Centres, IT Services and Software Development. In the UK, Amtex has been doing business for number of years through ITECH Consulting Limited. UK Clients include financial institutions and government bodies like Bank of America and the NHS (http://govstore.service.gov.uk/cloudstore/webfocus-cloud-express).
Information Builders helps organisations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why tens of thousands of leading organisations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.