Keith Mollkin, a major name in the runway de-icing business has joined LNT Solutions from Brotherton Esseco Limited – a subsidiary of the chemical giant Esseco based in Italy.
After 15 years with Brotherton Mollkin, he has decided it is time for change.
“Having had many happy years at Brothertons its time to move on to the next exciting challenge. LNT Solutions are a vibrant and ambitious company within the industry, have the financing to achieve their ambition and are putting a team to experts together that thrive on innovation and customer service, and I want to be part of that team”.
LNT Solutions have recently hired three big–hitters, Tim Peyton from Kilfrost and Paulo De Oliveira from Clarient (Octagon) in UK and Europe and Trevor Zemliduk from Servisair in Canada.
“The addition of Keith to our team will have a major positive impact on our business and being able to couple his extensive knowledge of the market with our existing team can only put us at the vanguard within the de-icing industry” said Martyn Paul – Managing director , LNT Solutions.
This hire is yet another signal of LNT Solutions intent to secure market share across all de-icing markets by providing innovative products, from a team of experts lead by a customer service ethos second to none.
THE LNT GROUP, BASED IN LEEDS, ENGLAND CONSISTS OF:
- LNT Solutions (formerly Basic Solutions) develops and sells winter protection systems across the globe, with a focus on the rail and aviation industry worldwide.
- Ideal Care Homes offers an entirely new approach to elderly care provision and has an established track record in delivering first-class services for older people. They offer the highest quality of personalised care in a contemporary and relaxed setting at an affordable price for all.
- LNT Construction specialises in the design and build of care homes and assisted living units, providing fully integrated turn of key solutions for care providers. It currently builds 20% of all care homes in the UK and was listed in the “Sunday Times Fast Track 100” list of companies in 2007 and 2008.
- LNT Software (formerly CoolBlue IT) develops and sells software for the care sector. The CoolCare 2 package offers a cost-effective solution to care home management and is currently used in 800 care homes across the UK and Ireland.
- Ginetta has been building British road and race cars for over 50 years – but since its purchase by UK entrepreneur and racing driver Lawrence Tomlinson in 2005, the company has swelled to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene, now boasting three of its own single marque championships from junior to senior level. The Ginetta F400 supercar combines stunning road car lines with a racing pedigree to represent the utmost in British car design.