Aviation de-icing specialists, LNT solutions, have won the right to distribute high quality solid de-icer produced by MKS MARMARA in North America, from the previous distributor Old World Industries.
“This is a major coup for our company, said Martyn Paul – Managing Director of LNT Solutions. The product of MKS MARMARA is of the highest quality for performance and environment and that fits with the rest of our de-icing portfolio including gen 3 runway de-icer. We can now offer a one -stop shop of premium products at very competitive prices.”
MKS MARMARA, based in Istanbul is one of the largest European producers for the new generation of solid de-icer and their product is largely regarded as the benchmark for quality. A Spokesman for MKS MARMARA said “we are very pleased to have a partner like LNT Solutions and we look forward to working with them to develop the North American market. Our relationship is based on a common understanding that providing quality products at competitive prices on time, every time is the way to approach North American market, rather than supplying lost cost, less effective de-icing solutions.
The new generation solid de-icer under brand name “IceCare®” is certified to AMS-1431C and is suitable for both anti-acing/de-icing operations at the airports for runways/taxiways. “IceCare®” is an environmentally friendly product which is dustless and free of Nitrogen/Phosphate.
THE LNT GROUP, BASED IN LEEDS, ENGLAND CONSISTS OF:
- LNT Solutions (formerly Basic Solutions) develops and sells winter protection systems across the globe, with a focus on the rail and aviation industry worldwide.
- Ideal Care Homes offers an entirely new approach to elderly care provision and has an established track record in delivering first-class services for older people. They offer the highest quality of personalised care in a contemporary and relaxed setting at an affordable price for all.
- LNT Construction specialises in the design and build of care homes and assisted living units, providing fully integrated turn of key solutions for care providers. It currently builds 20% of all care homes in the UK and was listed in the “Sunday Times Fast Track 100” list of companies in 2007 and 2008.
- LNT Software (formerly CoolBlue IT) develops and sells software for the care sector. The CoolCare 2 package offers a cost-effective solution to care home management and is currently used in 800 care homes across the UK and Ireland.
- Ginetta has been building British road and race cars for over 50 years – but since its purchase by UK entrepreneur and racing driver Lawrence Tomlinson in 2005, the company has swelled to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene, now boasting three of its own single marque championships from junior to senior level. The Ginetta F400 supercar combines stunning road car lines with a racing pedigree to represent the utmost in British car design.