Aviation de-icing specialists, LNT solutions, have announced today the appointment of two industry acclaimed experts, as the leading chemicals company expands the sales team in a bid for market share.
Renowned across the UK, North America and Canada as one of the World’s most progressive providers of climate protection systems for critical safety environments, it is no surprise that LNT Solutions has added even more clout to its already impressive team.
In the new role of National Account Manager is wing de-icing expert, Tim Peyton, who will work on LNT Solutions’ one-stop-shop of airport climate control products, including the launch of innovative liquid runway de-icer, GEN3.
Mr Peyton spent over four years at Kilfrost significantly aiding business growth by £30m over three years. During his time at the company as Head of Operations, he licensed the product to new territories including China, Japan, Korea and the USA, and as Sales and Marketing Manager, most notably went onto introduce new products to the Rail, Heat Transfer and Ground de-icing.
In the new position of European Business Manager at LNT Solutions is product expert, Paulo de Oliveira. His new role will oversee LNT Solutions’ growth into Europe, the Middle East and Asia, with particular emphasis on the CIS and the Far East.
In his last role as European Business Manager at Octagon Process, Mr de Oliveira was responsible for European sales in excess of €11m at their peak, on various products including global de-icers. His meticulous methods for maintaining quality assurance standards and extensive knowledge of aeronautics, de- icing fluids and chemical trading, meant that he oversaw the company’s production sites and complete supply chain across the region.
The new team expansion means that LNT Solutions is set to become an even more serious contender in the European market for airport de-icing products. Its existing products including GEN3 and IceCare Solid Runway De-icer are already leading the way in innovation. They are less corrosive and more environmentally friendly than other products, and are proven to keep runways open longer, saving huge amounts of money to airports and airlines alike.
THE LNT GROUP, BASED IN LEEDS, ENGLAND CONSISTS OF:
• LNT Solutions (www.lntsolutions.co.uk) (formerly Basic Solutions) develops and sells winter protection systems across the globe, with a focus on the rail and aviation industry worldwide.
• Ideal Care Homes (www.idealcarehomes.co.uk) offers an entirely new approach to elderly care provision and has an established track record in delivering first-class services for older people. They offer the highest quality of personalised care in a contemporary and relaxed setting at an affordable price for all.
• LNT Construction (www.lntconstruction.com) specialises in the design and build of care homes and assisted living units, providing fully integrated turn of key solutions for care providers. It currently builds 20% of all care homes in the UK and was listed in the “Sunday Times Fast Track 100” list of companies in 2007 and 2008.
• LNT Software (www.lntsoftware.com) (formerly CoolBlue IT) develops and sells software for the care sector. The CoolCare 2 package offers a cost-effective solution to care home management and is currently used in 800 care homes across the UK and Ireland.
• Ginetta (www.ginetta.com) has been building British road and race cars for over 50 years – but since its purchase by UK entrepreneur and racing driver Lawrence Tomlinson in 2005, the company has swelled to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene, now boasting three of its own single marque championships from junior to senior level. The Ginetta F400 supercar (www.ginettasupercars.com) combines stunning road car lines with a racing pedigree to represent the utmost in British car design.