Ephesoft Inc., creators of the industry-leading Smart Capture® advanced document capture platform, announced the recipients of the 2014 Innovation Award’s last night at a ceremony held at the Marbella Country Club in San Juan Capistrano, California.
Esurance, First Republic Bank and Zia Consulting Among Ceremony Honorees
The awards dinner brought to a close the company’s first partner & user conference, INNOVATE 2015. Over 200 attendees representing customers, integrators, vendor partners and corporate and government organizations attended the event.
The evening’s awards were presented to:
- Partner of the Year 2014, Americas – Zia Consulting
- Partner of the Year 2014, EMEA – Endurance Italia
- Innovation in Energy, 2014 – Blue Fish Development Group
- Distinguished Partner Performance, 2014 – DocuSphere
- Innovation in Insurance, 2014 – Esurance Insurance services
- Innovation in Mortgage, 2014 – First Republic Bank
- Distinguished Linux Integration, 2014 – GobIT Solutions
- Innovation in Outsourcing, 2014 – IDM Integra
- Explosive Growth, 2014 – National Mortgage Insurance (NMI)
“These companies have distinguished themselves in their innovative applications of our products and services,” announced Don Field, Ephesoft Chief Executive Officer. “We draw our inspiration from these customers and partner companies that have addressed real-world document classification and data capture challenges with both creative and practical purpose. Hearing their stories and sharing their ideas were the highlights of the conference.”
Ephesoft, Inc. delivers our exclusive Smart Capture® intelligent capture technology on-premise or in a SaaS model. With a focus on efficiency and reliability, Ephesoft has crafted the next generation of intelligent document capture in a simple and cost-effective application. Ephesoft’s use of open standards and web-based software offers flexibility and accessibility for a wide range of customers. Our superior classification technology allows organizations to automate and streamline mailroom processing and other document-based business processes. Ephesoft is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California, including additional offices in Dallas, Atlanta, Tampa and St. Louis. Our global operations for the EMEA territory is in Reading, England. The company is undergoing rapid growth and has customers in over 30 countries. For more, please visit www.ephesoft.com or call 949-335-5335.