With the start of summer, Richard Mille are ready to announce a new edition of the RM 028 divers’ watch, the RM 028 Saint-Tropez, available from official Richard Mille retailers (EMEA region) starting from July.
The new RM 028 Saint-Tropez comes as a limited edition of just 10 pieces, its blue-and-white colour palette recalling Saint-Tropez’ glamorous destination and the French Riviera.
The classic white and blue colour-scheme takes direct inspiration from the world of yachting. The RM 028 round titanium case comes on a white rubber strap and features navy-blue numbers for the first quarter. The elegant white-blue colour scheme is similarly applied to outline the datebox at 7.
The RM 028 Saint-Tropez boasts the same automatic-winding skeleton movement of the original model, an integrated variable geometry rotor and a water resistance of 300m.
RM 028 Saint-Tropez
– Mechanical automatic movement
– Dimensions: 47.00 mm x 14.60 mm
– Rotor with variable geometry
– Power reserve: 55 hours
– Water resistant to 300 meters
– Barrel arbor – in AP 20 steel
– Balance: GLUCYDUR, 4 arms, inertia moment 4.8 mg cm2, angle of lift 53º
– Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
– Balance spring: ELINVAR NIVAROX
– Shock protection: INCABLOC 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
– Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
– Stem with three positions: manual winding, time setting, date adjustment
– Limited edition of 10 pieces